Friday 18 January 2013

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

My friends, 

I have been working on a social studies unit that follows the many different traditions and celebrations in places around the world. Finally, it is ready for you all. In this resource, you will take a trip around the world and visit 20 different places. While tracking your journeys in your official passport, you can collect stamps from each destination, and record a little about what you learned. Each place comes with a teacher fact sheet to give you a taste of some of the details and basic information of where you are going, and what major holiday or tradition you will be looking into. Check it out at my TpT Store.

Here are some snap shots:




I am so excited about this one!!! I hope you will be too.

Robyn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment