Sunday 12 August 2012

Now For Sale!

I have uploaded the following items to my TPT store:



This Junior Literature Circles kit comes with 10 task cards and a recording sheet for your students to use. These cards are very versatile and can be used in many different ways. I would love to hear how you use them, or how you implement literature circles in your classroom! Get your copy at my TPT Store!


This FREEBIE is a pack of word wall words you can use in your junior classroom. Since I don't have a whole bulletin board to devote to a word wall, I will be putting up hooks, and hanging my words on cards by letter. This words better for me, as my word wall can take whatever shape I need it to. Check it out at my TPT Store.




This is for all you Ontario Grade Four teachers out there! Since my school does not use Common Core, I have created these student friendly reading goal posters to put up in my classroom as a visual for my students. They are aligned to the Ontario Language Curriculum. Best of all, they are FREE! Grab a copy at my TPT Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment