Friday 10 August 2012

Another FREEBIE

Anyone else notice that the majority of teaching blogs out there are American? Maybe that is just me not doing a good job of looking, but sometimes I feel like I am a lone Ontario Ranger trying to find some ideas that align with the curriculum I teach. Had I not been stalking blogs for a year already, I would not even know what "Common Core" was.  Now, that being said....for the most part the wonderful ideas I have found have served great purpose in my classroom and I feel very privileged to be privy to these ideas and their authors. BUT. When it comes to some things, (teaching canadian money, or geography)...it is definitely harder to find resources.

Anyone hear me???

So I have created my first Ontario based resource that is now available for FREE on my TPT store. I would love to hear what you think, and if anyone has found a hidden chest of resources that they would be willing to share...I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment